- Understand PayPal’s strategic and competitive position to deliver products that are recognized best in class
- Drive product development to build end to end solutions with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
- Serve as a product owner within an agile scrum team, write user stories, prioritize the product backlog, and work closely with engineers on the team
- Create a deep understanding of our Customers. Analyze current customer experiences to define friction points and create seamless and effortless experiences
- Develop a product roadmap and work with cross-functional teams (business, program managers, product, development, UX, analytics) to execute on the roadmap
- Work with Analytics partners to evaluate launch outcomes and ongoing platform performance to help build best in class experiences.
- Define detailed product requirements and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers/cross-functional teams and provide leadership across the product, engineering and business teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of Product Management or design experience with a focus on internet products and technologies
- Strong ability to translate product needs to technology and understand technology. Detail-oriented, unfazed by technical detail, committed to flawless execution
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Team player; ability to interface and build relations at all levels
- Certified Agile Product Owner or scrum training
- Experience developing customer facing products, technologies and platforms
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Strong technical leadership, project management, analytical problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to collaborate, build consensus, deliver, and drive technical decisions with various sized customer stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL/MySQL