Esurance is looking to add a Senior Product Management Analyst to its dynamic, fun and growing Product Management team in our Rocklin, CA office. In the Senior PMA position you will perform competitive intelligence analysis to support product revisions and new market/product expansion as well as assist in the development and delivery of project specifications to project programmers. You will provide analysis on internal and external data and develop reports to monitor state performance and identify opportunities for improvements. In addition, the Senior PMA will collaborate with our Product Management team regarding the underwriting, quality assurance, customer service and internal process management efforts of the department.
- Help design new products for market launch
- Research competitor filings and websites
- Develop reporting structure for new products, including creating reports that will be shared with senior management
- Analyze sales and loss date for new products. Make recommendations for improvements to product, pricing, and operations based on findings
- Assist Product and Project Managers in delivery of project specifications for development team
- Assist in quality assurance testing
- Work with Product Manager to answer questions from other teams including, billing, customer service, sales, compliance and underwriting.
- Perform ad hoc assignments as needed
- Ability to work well with cross functional team members
- Project management skills a plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and spreadsheet skills
- Strong Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint skills required
- Visual Basic, SQL or programming knowledge desired but not required
- Well organized and comfortable performing multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills needed
Experience / Education:
- Bachelors degree or higher in business, economics, mathematics, statistics or related field
- Three to five years experience in an analytical role required
- Insurance experience preferred
- MBA is preferred
Apply for this job onlineRefer this job to a friendShare on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?