- Perform reviews of external customer specification drawings to predict yield impact of proposed RF test specifications.
- Analyze wafer RF probe data, work with external Foundry customers, operations device/yield/test engineering to negotiate test limits for pre-production and production testing, resolve die product test specifications and limit conflicts.
- Coordinate activities for manufacturing release according to scheduled milestones.
- Correlate, present, and converse clearly about various starting material and manufacturing process influences on RF performance of die designs
- Review customer specification drawing change proposals; predict impact of RF spec changes to production yield
- Respond to external Foundry customer concerns about die RF performance, quality, and reliability. Heavy emphasis on frequent presentations and technical discussions with external Foundry customers.
- Determine root causes of RF Probe, nonconforming product and take appropriate action.
- Manage Die Product RF Probe yields (Monitor, optimize test plans, drive increasing yields, Maverick Alert implementation, respond to and manage Maverick Alert and Non-conforming material at RF Probe.
- Implement corrective and preventive actions to eliminate defects and nonconforming material.
- Adept with data analysis tools (e.g. Spotfire).
- Solid understanding of RF/microwave concepts GaAs/GaN wafer processing, DC and RF probe understanding.
- Team player, able to multitask.
- Bachelor's degree required in related field of Engineering.
- 5-7 years' experience minimum.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets – we are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next. Explore the possibilities with us.