Postclick is the global leader in digital advertising conversion. Our team is on a mission to automate conversion by dynamically delivering relevant post-click experiences at a scale previously thought impossible.
In addition to our flagship solution, our company also owns the leading SMB landing page platform called Instapage - recognized as a leader in G2Crowd's Personalization, Conversion Rate Optimization, A/B Testing, and Landing Page Software grids, our company is ranked #1 in customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Do
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- 6-8 years of Product Design experience (preferably web-based SaaS)
- Ability to take ownership over the entire lifecycle of a design project from research, wireframing, and rapid prototyping, to the delivery of final high-fidelity assets
- Experience in building and maintaining cutting-edge design systems
- Excellence in User Experience, Interaction, Visual design
- Commitment to a fast, self-driven, iterative approach to design
- Ability to instantly spot issues with information architecture and hierarchy
- Experience conducting usability tests to gather feedback on prototypes
- Ability to produce rapid prototypes, iterate fast
- Ability to work with Product Managers to define the feature set
- Ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders
- Desire for a fast paced environment with people who do what they love
- Great mentoring skills
- Can show world-class UI design work, with emphasis on simplicity and elegance
- Experience working with Design Systems, standardized design assets management
- Excitement about Software interface design
Nice to Have
- Outstanding online portfolio in Dribbble or Behance
- Ability to work remotely while having full ownership and engagement
- The chance to get in on the ground floor of one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- High growth with nearly a thousand new teams & agencies joining Instapage daily.
- Competitive salary.
- Shared equity ownership.
- Paid Time Off + all major U.S. holidays.
- Flexible work hours.
- Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Commuter benefits and FSA
- Breakfast and Catered Lunch
- Conveniently located in SOMA with a full gym and locker room/showers and a beautiful rooftop deck.
- Only the best top of the line technology.
- European exchange program (visit our teams in Poland or Romania)
- Career growth/learning budget (conferences, workshops, etc.)