- Use design thinking best practices to provide guidance on projects from research to launch while iterating quickly based on intuition and findings from user feedback
- Reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Receive feedback through Design Critique meetings and otherchannels
- Work within an existing design system to design new features and flows
- Produce sketches, wireframes, information architecture, and UI guidelines
- Create high-fidelity design assets, such as icons, interface elements, and prototypes
You must have...
- A minimum of 5 years in a UX/UI design role
- Proven ability to collaborate with other designers
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to articulate the value of UX to stakeholders and team members
- Advanced proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Principle, Framer, and InVision
- An online portfolio that demonstrates expertise in web application design, modern design aesthetic, attention to detail, and creative thinking
- Some programming experience or experience building tools for developers (this is a pure design role — no coding required — but familiarity with developer toolchains is a must)
- Ability to work effectively in an office environment and also with remote team members all over the world
After one year, this designer have will successfully:
- Expanded the Visual Pipeline Editor to expose Declarative Pipeline features with an approachable and intuitive design suited for Continuous Delivery beginners.
- Improved upon the Pipeline visualization design for feature enhancements and usability improvements.
- Designed a series of settings pages needed for developers to administer Jenkins.
- Designed an activity view for Blue Ocean that enables developers to see the results of recent builds
- Collaborated on the launch of an internal style guide used by all designers at CloudBees
- Contributed to our design principles and made positive contributions to our processes