As part of the Product Assurance (PA) Team, the PA Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative assistance and quality support to the PA Manager, C/DM and Technical Writing, Applications Administration, Quality Assurance, and Quality Control personnel in all Orlando, FL and Hanover, MD locations. This includes scheduling meetings and coordinating calendar activities, research and report preparation, metrics monitoring, compiling data books and other documentation, recording and distributing meeting minutes, completing expense reports, and coordinating organizational and continuous improvement initiatives. The PA Coordinator also supports assembly follower development for production operations, and helps maintain division training records, policies, and procedures. She/he may be assigned to provide administrative support to other departments and/or functional leads, as workloads require.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including customer service. She/he must have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel, including members of the executive management Team.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work both independently and/or effectively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and work under changing conditions requiring task reprioritization.
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Ability to maintain and update vast amounts of data accurately.
- Can handle sensitive information with integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills in order to meet commitments and deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to travel (up to 10%, domestic).
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Experience using ePDM, Enovia PLM, PeopleSoft, SmartSolve, SolidWorks, or Minitab software a plus.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 company a plus.
- Flexibility and ambition to work other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) with 10 years of experience as Administrative Assistant, or equivalent experience in a customer service, operations, or quality role.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Administration, or Quality with 2+ years of related experience (preferred) OR Associates Degree with 5+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, or equivalent experience in a customer service, operations, or quality role.