WHY DO WE LOVE COMING TO WORK EVERY DAY?
With over 10,000 superstars across 48 different countries globally, it is hard not to be inspired every single day. At Finastra we celebrate in global knowledge sharing, diversity and an opportunity to make a difference for each other and for our customers.
We are on a journey. After bringing two global Fintech leaders together in June 2017, Finastra has truly recognized the opportunity and power we have, by combining our expertise, successes and passion together. Whether it is in a collaboration hub or innovating with colleagues across our global landscape, we are one team creating a network of talent and creativity in a stimulating environment, to do what we can to make a difference for our customers.
Our people are leaders in their role and are always looking for new ways to help our customers grow, compete and optimize their business. From a graduate Software Engineer to an experienced Sales Executive – we are looking for personal leadership and people with the appetite to understand the markets and customers we serve. We drive innovation that challenges the status quo and feel proud of the positive differences that we make every day. We recognize talent and provide a work environment where leaders can drive results, develop and grow their careers.
Success is what you do, success is what we achieve, together.
The future of Finance is open – combine your talents with Finastra opportunities to create an exciting career with us.
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Vice President Product Management, the Sr. Product Analyst will collaborate with the Development and Product Management teams on product requirements, design, documentation, and risk mitigation strategies. Participate in business case development, market research, and competitive intelligence analysis. Develop business requirements and collaborate in the translation of business requirements into technical requirements. Define system and functional requirements.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Sr. Product Analyst will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creates recommendations and feature definition to address market opportunities.
- Gathers information from stakeholders to document functional, system, and/or data requirements.
- Perform product system impact analysis to determine affected functional areas of the application.
- Collaborates with team members to create detailed functional and/or technical specifications for complex development of new or modifications to existing applications or systems. May review requirements developed by other staff and provide guidance to improve requirement quality as necessary.
- Collaborates with team members in the development of specifications to create unit and integrated test cases.
- Assists in the analysis of results of unit and integration testing.
- Provides overall direction for product enhancements and general product development requirements.
- Serves as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborates with technical communications writer to develop proper and thorough documentation (internal and external) describing product changes as appropriate.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish defects from enhancement requests.
- Identifies training needs and designs, and trains employees on product usage and new features/functionality.
- Provides direction to less skilled employees in business systems analysis concepts. May design and implement training plans.
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities for Product Management processes.
- May act as a team lead for project work and facilitate meetings, webinars, and focus groups.
- Assist in release preparation duties including release notes, bulletins, and/or supporting documentation.
- 5-7 years of business analysis or relevant experience.
- Financial industry experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong technical, analytical, and development skills including the ability to provide solutions to a variety of business problems of complex scope and complexity.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to mentor less experienced analysts.
- Advanced facilitation skills to conduct and facilitate focused requirements analysis discussions.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to organize and lead others in accomplishing project goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Advanced knowledge of defining system and functional requirements.