$80K — $90K
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Reporting to the Electronic Solutions- Nav and Sensors New Product Sourcing (NPS) Director
This position is responsible for the execution of all Sourcing activities for development programs from the Integrated Product Delivery System (IPDS) Phase 2B thru 5. The selected candidate will be tied directly to the Integrated Program Team (IPT) responsible for executing and meeting all new development program requirements. As a Sr. Procurement Project Management Specialist, you will have a strong understanding of project management activities, including the end to end project management process in a fast paced, complex business environment.
You will work within a team of collaborative colleagues, working on high-impact projects that move the business forward. You will manage all the integrated product development system phase gate deliverables for New Product Sourcing utilizing both the program master record and the integrated master schedule
You will help your team meet deadlines, track, monitor and summarize progress of projects, and prepare reports for senior leadership regarding the status and project of the project. You will coordinate with procurement and supplier contracting teams to ensure that parts on selected programs are awarded and contracted to preferred suppliers, and purchase orders placed to meet program requirements.
You will interface and coordinate with Program Management, Engineer, Advance Material Engineering, and Procurement to oversee and execute on multiple concurrent projects focused on localization, hitting program cost targets, and supplier transitions by quickly building credibility, you will influence across functional team as a key member of the project. This position you will develop and manage projects from planning phases through to execution of plans.
YOU MUST HAVE:
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, Supply Chain Management
• 3 years experience in Supply Management / Sourcing / Procurement or Engineering fields leading projects
• Must be U.S. Citizen due to contractual requirements
• Strong leadership skills and ability to direct a cross functional team
• Innovative mindset to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Familiarity with SAP desired
• Program Management Professional Certification desired
Valid through: 11/18/2020