Sourcing (Procurement) responsibility for IT and Analytics spend and developingcategory sourcing plans. The position requires cross -functional collaboration with PRA Group’s IT Teams and Analytic Teams in the development of request for proposals,contract negotiations, administration and leadership of the sourcing and supplier/vendor selection process. In conjunction with key stakeholders develop the business case surrounding the opportunity/need for supplier engagement. Identifying key business requirements; lead supplier identification, evaluation, price negotiation andcontracting for new supplier spend and for renewals with existing suppliers; and communicate relevantfinancialand procurement information to support approvals to spend and pay suppliers.
Key Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
Category Forecasting and Planning:
- Conducts category spend analysis as needed to identify areas of spend deficiency
- Leads planning and acquisition projects related to IT equipment, enterprise-wide software licensing, application development, support and maintenance services, application integration and Analytics’ data providers and consulting services, in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Identifies savings and service opportunities, including potential efficiency gains
- May also support over flow of departmental projects where appropriate.
Sourcing & Vendor Onboarding:
- Manages the RFI/RFP process or vendor selection and leads price negotiations.
- Collaborates with Vendor Relationship Owners (VROs) to develop the appropriate statements of work and business requirements to ensure accurate and effective contracts are produced.
- Ensures completion of the appropriate compliance documentation (e.g. OFAC searches, Due Diligence Questionnaires and IT Assessment Documents) in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Support/Facilitate approval to spend and PO process in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Collaborates with the Office of General Counsel to ensure market optimal terms and conditions and that statements of work/service level agreements reflect negotiated business requirements, in accordance with policy and procedure.
Vendor Off Boarding:
- In partnership with key stakeholders (VRO or executive) ensures assets are protected and services are terminated and/or transitioned to a new supplier, in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired; and/or Strategic Sourcing Certification
- Minimum 6+ years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading RFP’s and negotiating, high dollar service agreements and/or managing strategic IT vendors.
- In-depth knowledge of contract types, sourcing methods and procedures, performance incentives and procurement tools.
- Highly effective interpersonal and technical skills
- Strong business acumen and communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong track record in meeting cost reduction targets