Our client company is seeking an experienced process engineer to provide support for multiple units to achieve operational goals of process safety, HSE compliance, consistent and high product quality, efficiency improvement, unit cost reduction.
You must be willing to:
- Provide process design/process optimization/process modeling/equipment design/chemical system improvements/new product development/debottlenecking
- Development KPI metrics/monitoring systems/tools to drive efficiency improvements/identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop capital project scopes/cost estimates
- Monitor utilities required for unit operations performance
- Lead/Participate in Process Hazard Analysis reviews
- Interface with outside contractors
- Spend time in the field
Requirements (IF YOU DON'T HAVE THESE, DON'T APPLY)
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- 5 – 15 ears' experience with Crude Oil Distillation/Hydrotreating/Hydrogen generation via steam/methane reforming
- Familiar with process modeling/simulation software (OSHA PSM/PHA/PSSR/MOC/etc.)
- High level of proficiency with MS Office
- Able to multitask/strong analytical/problem-solving skills
Client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of a header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Current salary?/Desired salary?
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business