As a Senior Process Improvement Analyst, you will help internal teams make decisions that result in more efficient processes and an improved bottom line. You will incorporate a service-oriented approach to establish best practices, execute sound analysis, evaluate processes, and recommend improvement opportunities.
- Gather, validate, and analyze data, supporting the organization’s process quality initiatives and ongoing activities.
- Provide decision support through hypothesis-driven, fact-based problem-solving approach and analytics to functional and senior leadership.
- Partner with departmental business clients to identify major issues and actionable opportunities, design solutions, and quantify potential bottom-line financial impact across workstreams.
- Collaborate with project team stakeholders using project management practices to ensure project and business needs are met without disruption to existing functions and services.
- Develop, run, and monitor new and ad-hoc reports using multiple data sources and systems.
- Prepare documentation of requirements definitions, reference, and process mapping.
- Assess, create, and evaluate training materials, including standard operating procedures, job aids, and manuals.
- Perform project management and task work related to governance, data quality, reporting, and analysis.
- Manage moderately complex projects and/or workstreams within larger projects.
- Provide advice and recommendations on improving team results, policies, and processes, as well as provide major contributions to the accomplishment of team goals.
- Mentor and coach junior associates, internal and external to the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in related quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Math, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Data Quality Management), plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience in at least two of the following areas: Analytics, Process Improvement, Project Management, Solution Development; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- MBA preferred
- Professional certification in process management, business analysis, and/or data quality management preferred
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data
- Highly skilled in professional documentation and presentation development
- Sound knowledge of business analytics techniques and project management practices
- Knowledge of technical reporting best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Looker, macro development and use
- Ability to work independently, plan, and prioritize workload
- Effective communicator and collaborative skills
- Ability to meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment with competing priorities