Innovative and leading manufacturer is adding a Process Engineer at their Lunenburg, WA manufacturing location due to continued growth. This role will drive plant process optimization and efficiencies to enable consistent production while abiding by EH&S, quality, and customer requirements. The role will lead, review and enhance the compounding process.
- Experience managing, monitoring and supporting continuous and/or semi-continuous improvement projects in operations, process control, operating discipline, and equipment optimization.
- Experience collecting, interpreting, analyzing data, and leading implementations to improve or troubleshoot manufacturing processes.
- Experience working with plant leadership and finance on capital projects.
- Experience partnering with plant production team members to ensure EH&S, quality, and customer needs are met.
- Experience developing or updating SOP's
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related required
- 5+ years of plant manufacturing experience leading process improvement projects
- Extrusion or related experience highly preferred
- Proven track record leading process improvements on time and on budget
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally across all levels of a manufacturing site
- Hands on experience with SPC and continuous improvement concepts as well as quality processes such as Six Sigma, 5S, Kaizen, etc.
- Strong interpersonal, technical problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and background screen
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.