Leading company in the Industrial Control Systems field, builds and integrates world-class automation systems leveraging the use of controls systems, robotics, machine vision, and data collection. They solve unique and challenging manufacturing problems for customers in industries including Oil and Gas, Chemical, Food, Automotive, and Consumer Packaged Goods.
Why work here:
- Stable company in business over 30 years working in a variety of industries
- Medium-sized company with over 13 offices in US and Canada
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Profit Sharing - Summer and end of year
- Professional Designations Reimbursement
- Fitness Subsidy Reimbursement
- Regional travel – about 20%
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering
- 5+ years proven experience with DCS system development
- 5+ years proven experience with PLC programming
- Oil & Gas or Chemical industry experience
- Knowledge in process controls including detailed understanding of the process, ability to optimize the parameters and optimize the measurable outcomes while minimizing risks of hazards.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge of P&IDs and instrumentation/control equipment in an industrial environment.
- Demonstrates, optimizes and instructs an expert knowledge of the control methods, analog and discrete and the critical components to developing sustainable control algorithms.
- Proficient experience in implementing control methodology in DCS, PLC or HMI platforms with a high level of understanding of various programming languages. Able to easily adapt to a new platform with development support.
- Ability to optimize design and implement knowledge of control system architecture including hardware, software, instrumentation and networking equipment.
- Proficient understanding of analog advanced control and batch control and ability to lead implementation
- Demonstrates leadership in loop checking, startup, troubleshooting and commissioning support in an industrial environment.
- Promote teamwork by participating as a team player while also demonstrating effective communication skills with the team, management and the customer.