Job Title: Sr. Process Consultant - Windchill - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- Release and configuration management support, including working with client to migrate code and/or configuration changes through all non-Production and Production environments.
- Quarterly audit of system usage and user access.
- Quarterly proposals for solution improvement based on tickets analysis.
- Coordinate weekend outages and deployments with Development team, and smoke test after deployments.
- Status Sync monitoring with WPA and other interfacing applications.
- WPA Indexing ? Custom logs monitor and raise alert in case of error.
- WPA Job Scheduler monitoring and alerts.
- DB & Infrastructure monitoring and management.
- Weekly regular maintenance activity.
- Identifying and resolving performance issues if related to customization/ code developed by Development Team.
- Key Words: Windchill Implementation, Windchill Support ,CAD Support (Creo, Solidworks),Windchill
- 7+ years of experience in Windchill Implementation, Configurations and CAD-PLM Support
- Experience in configuration management of large and international projects.
- Working experience BOM Management, Configuration and Change Management in Windchill.
- Experience in incident management, problem management, Resolution of the incidents and workarounds.
- Strong Leadership while coordinating with the Windchill Development Team.
- Experience in resolving infrastructure related issues in Windchill.
- Proficiency in Japaneese and Chinesse languages would be an added advantage.