$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
El Segundo, CA 90245
Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
11 - 15 years
Posted 57 days ago
At Northrop Grumman, we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of much technological advancement in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Sector is seeking a Senior Principal Industrial Security Analyst, for our El Segundo location.
The ideal candidate will process the following skills:
· Develops, and administers security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment
· Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations
· Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies
· Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials
· Conducts security education classes and security audits. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken
· High School Diploma/GED
· Minimum of 10 years of CPSO experience
· Candidate must have and be able to maintain an Active FINAL U.S. Government security clearance at the DoD Top Secret level with a background investigation date within 6 years
· Experience with Government manuals (JAFAN, NISPOM, etc.)
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree
· Knowledgeable and able to answer questions; provide procedure and policy guidance, and supply approvals in accordance with federal regulations.
· Experience working with customer-based security components.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and follow projects through to completion.
· Ability to maintain flexibility to deal with changing priorities and deadlines.
· Strong working knowledge of basic office automation tool suites such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16