Zions Bancorporation is accepting applications for a Sr. Private Banking Product Manager to work with our Affluent High Net Worth team within our Enterprise Wealth Management Department. Position can be located in anywhere in the US with travel to headquarters as needed.
- Manages all aspects of assigned products for one or more product lines to maximize product potential and profitability Conducts product research and profitability analysis.
- Makes recommendations regarding product features, design, and pricing strategy to appropriate approval committees.
- Collaborates with affiliates, technology, operations, compliance, risk and other banking groups and or segments
- Develop training materials and conduct training to Bancorp employees as needed on new products and product modifications.
- Coordinates, develops, and implements marketing and communication campaigns in conjunction with affiliate marketing teams
- Evaluates product results and makes product modifications/enhancements as needed.
- Assumes profit and loss responsibility for assigned products.
- May supervise or lead other associates.
- Bachelors Degree preferred in business, information, technology, operations, marketing finance or related field
- 6+ years experience in product management, product analysis, design and development or other related experience High Net Worth Client to include Private Banking, Wealth and Fiduciary Services experience needed.
- Extensive knowledge of product management techniques, practices, analysis, and design.
- Solid knowledge of technology and operations used to support products and services.
- Knowledge of internal procedures for product research development and approval.
- Must have good judgment and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong presentations skills desired Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Solid customer relationship skills.