Climb to new heights on your journey when you start Defining Possible with Northrop Grumman. Enjoy a purposeful career in aeronautics that is crucial to the way we connect and protect our world across land, sea, and air. Bring your experience and take advantage of this opportunity to discover how you can start to push past possible and achieve your goals today. Enjoy a diverse, collaborative environment with professionals across the nation ready to help launch your career.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for a Sr. Principle Flight Simulation Trainer
to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, FL for the Logistics and Modernization group.
- Develops training curriculum, study outlines, and orientation materials to be employed during procedures, simulation, and/or flight training.
- Conducts instructional sessions, briefings, follow-ups, and proficiency checks on flight simulators in accordance with federal air regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Evaluates trainee progress and recommends qualification or additional training. Reviews simulator design and training effectiveness to provide maximum proficiency.
- Coordinates utilization schedules for training flight crews and necessary engineering support.
- Background in the bomber pilot community