NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Deploying multiple products in to HVM.
- Strategizing Test Platforms for both Short Term and Long Term Needs.
- Increasing the efficiency and productivity of the test engineering team by enhancing the test techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying DFT hooks needed during Design concept stage to ensure testability & manufacturability.
- Job requires an understanding of digital, analog, and mixed signal IC characterization, bench correlation and new product introduction.
- Candidate will be responsible for all aspects of hands-on test development, characterization, production implementation and hi-volume ramp up for High Performance Interface Products.
- Demonstrated ability working with Design engineers at the product concept stage to ensure proper design of characterization setups, DfT, and product manufacturability
- Experience on various ATE platforms is required.
- Candidate should be well versed in characterizing and testing products like High speed re-drivers (5GHz - 20 GHz), USB-Power Delivery.
- Job requires PCB design skills for developing ATE loadboards, handler, prober interface and specifications.
- Job includes all administrative aspects of Test engineering, i.e. Customer support, data evaluation, report generation, setting test limits, production support, etc.
Essential Job Requirements:
- BSEE or higher and a Minimum of 12 years of test development experience on high performance Integrated Circuits.
- Proven track record of strategizing Test Techniques and deploying across the company.
- Most recent experience on the Advantest 93K and/or Teradyne Ultraflex testers.
- Profound understanding of digital, analog, and mixed signal device testing, characterization, product launch,and support.
- Experience with Statistical Data Processing, DOEs, problem solving methodologies, demonstrated decision making skills, cost reduction, and yield enhancement.
- Understanding PCB design for developing ATE loadboards and specifications.
- Working knowledge/experience with foundries, subcons.
- Working knowledge of fab processes and effect on test.
- Skill required in reliability, failure analysis and circuit debug processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a diverse, global product development team from product concept to high volume production ramp up to product sustainability
- Should have proven experience interfacing Tier1 Mobile/Industrial Customers.
- 10% International Travel required.