Responsible for managing multiple the most complex enterprise-wide program(s) consisting of multiple projects. Ensures successful integration of several projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. This job requires extensive technical and project management experience. Is recognized as a subject matter expert in the Work Force manamgent field. Acting as primary technologist of the relationship between Field Ops and the IT program initiatives and function for Work Force Management.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Provides strategic leadership and relationship management of Work Force Management plans and roadmaps for PMO IT organization, including periodic or ad hoc reviews of project plan, roadmaps and results for that organization and Telemetry Development IT organization
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. May also coordinate with multiple project managers to assemble overall program plan.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and mentor to project managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvement/changes.
- Accountable for the development and execution of project management processes and methodologies to ensure delivery of project scope on time and within budget while meeting or exceeding quality standards and customer expectations.
- Accountable for plans and teamwork assignments, directing work efforts, reviewing integrated project plans, escalating and communicating resource needs, ensuring completion of quality reviews, and driving the resolution of issues as appropriate.
- Collaborates with leadership and other stakeholders on program strategy, direction and changes.
- Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers.
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the design, development and implementation of the program.
- Mentors a team of project managers and/or otherproject management staff.
- Identifies initiatives which will improve the quality within the IT organization, and secures stakeholder support for these initiatives
- Develops and utilizes an intense understanding of the targeted Field Ops organization, and uses this understanding to help drive initiatives on behalf of the organization and on behalf of the IT PMO.
Skills /Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to work independently with no supervision and guidance
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to define key performance indicators/metrics
- Ability to effectively analyze and interpret data
- Ability to show judgement and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Ability to document, prepare, and deliver data-driven presentations
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to influence internal and external key stakeholders and build consensus
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
- Expert ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
- Expert ability in implementing program and project plans and monitor progress, resource usage and quality
- Expert level understanding and ability to manage complex program and project budgets
- Expert level knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified
- Advanced knowledge of Work Force Management concepts, inclusive of Quota Management
- Understanding of architecture and solution architecture, and how these fit into IT delivery models.
- Ability to present and interface with senior executives, including (but not limited to) VP, GVP, and SVP levels.
- Ability to understand and interact with organizations from multiple disciplines, including (but not limited to) infrastructure, analytics, and application development/operations.
- Ability to present data in a clear and insightful manner, and to establish data which is meaningful for the audience.
Education, Certification & Licenses
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent experience
Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is preferred
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of management experience
- 5+ years of director-level management experience
- 5+ years of technology management experience
- 5+ years in metric-oriented reporting and/or business intelligence delivery
- 3+ years of experience managing infrastructure or infrastructure supply chain services
- 3+ years of experience managing application development, business intelligence, or enterprise data management organizations.
- 2+ years of experience managing cloud service and/or strategy
- 2+ years of experience in IT solution or enterprise architecture
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.