Software engineers are being sought for ACT AMS development work in the Advanced Tactical Fighter Mission System development product area.
• Minimum of 10 Years systems experience supporting and developing real-time embedded software in one or more of the following areas:
• 5th Generation Fighter Sensing Systems experience
• 5th Generation Fighter Mission Systems Prototyping and Integration experience
• System of Systems Engineering experience in the Airborne Sensing and Mission System domain
• Multi-Domain Airborne Sensor Fusion and Tracking experience
• Multi-Spectral, Multi-Sensor Resource Management experience
• Networked Fire Control experience
• Platform Signature Management experience
• Experience with C/C++
• Experience using a Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS), e.g., VxWorks, Linux, Green Hills (GH) Integrity or other
• Active SSBI or an active TS within 5 years of last renewal.
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
• Experience in one or more of the following areas:
• Development experience in Airborne Sensors (Radars, EO/IR, EW, etc.), Data Architecture, Network Communications, Datalinks, Platform Integration, Weapons/Effects (Missiles, Projectiles), Command & Control for Fire Control and
Surveillance applications, and/or Resource Management is highly desirable.
• Experience developing and integrating OMS-based architectures
• Domain knowledge in Information Assurance and Cyber Protection
• Demonstrated understanding of F-22 and/or F-35 mission system architectures.
• Experience with Multi-Domain Integration (e.g., air and space) and System of Systems architecture for distributed Command & Control
• Integration and test of airborne mission systems from SIL through flight test
• Familiarity with Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test Driven Development Methodologies
• Working with Open CL, Open GL, and CUDA on GPU platforms
• Experience with design, code, integration, and test of large systems.
Minimum BS Degree from an accredited university, Major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related engineering discipline
Requisition ID 115447BR