$200K — $250K *
Works directly with clients to provide value added input and to deliver projects built around strategic issues. Has responsibility for ensuring delivery of high levels of client satisfaction. Typically works within a specific expertise area, region and/or with an assigned client or clients. Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets.
• Primary owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
• Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets by developing and delivering insightful, value-added solutions that address complex client issues.
• Responsible for significant and tangible client impact from all engagements.
• Seeks out and identifies new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients – ensures a continuous flow of business from client engagements.
• Takes lead role in proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
• Manages client interface and project team to achieve efficient and effective project delivery.
• Serves as a solutions-based expert, internally and externally, by applying consultative problem solving skills.
• Identifies issues of importance to the industry/clients and works with CoE and Geographic Leaders to develop tangible and commercial offerings.
• Plays a significant role on account planning and strategy with IQVIA sales team.
• Maintains in-depth and extremely current knowledge of client’s strategies, business issues and relationships from senior management on down.
• Remains current on industry, client and competitive trends and directions in order to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues at assigned clients.
• Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA in the market place, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications etc.
• Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
• Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world-class solutions for clients.
• May have responsibility for managing one or more Principals.
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Master's Degree preferred
• 12 years of experience in the life science or consulting industry required
• In depth and long standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level.
• Requires deep expertise in one CoE yet demonstrates the ability and knowledge to link across multiple CoE expertise areas.
• Requires demonstrated experience in leading cross practice teams in the capture of projects of significant size and scope.
• Possesses exemplary business development skills.
• Has broad knowledge of the life sciences industry.
• In-depth understanding of IQVIA data assets and IQVIA core offerings.
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
• Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to functional area.
• Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace and professional/trade associations key people and companies.
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning and change management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
• Values people’s opinions and encourages knowledge sharing. High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
• Able to manage complex relationships and juggle priorities.
• Ability to profitably price engagements.
• Has strong client relationship and influencing skills.
Valid through: 12/9/2020
$200K — $250K
12 days ago
$200K — $250K
12 days ago