When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
Reporting to the SVP -- Strategic Initiatives, the Senior Principal Program Manager is responsible for the stand up, on-boarding and "in flight" program management of various 3rd party products / programs to ensure value and excellent Customer Experience is provided to our Borrowers as well as the realization of projected financial benefits to the company. This position will work closely with a broad array of departments within the company as well as 3rd party partner organizations. The incumbent for this position needs to have an overall broad experience and knowledge of both the mortgage originations and servicing processes as well as other financial products (such as insurance and other lending products like 2nd Mortgages, HELOCs, credit cards, personal loans, etc.) and be able to effectively interact with executive, C level leaders internally and externally.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify third party program / product opportunities for the company and drive the evaluation to determine if appropriate to add into our 3rd Party Program portfolio and offer to our customers.
- Lead the party program / product due diligence and on-boarding review to include the identification of all operational process workflows / routines, marketing strategies and associated risks and risk mediation controls.
- Negotiate definitive Agreements with our 3rd party partner entities.
- Manage all aspects of the stand up and in flight third management of assigned 3rd party programs to include the development and execution of marketing strategies / programs / collateral, sales & fulfillment routines and customer experience as well as operational and financial reporting to ensure the program is compliant and drives forecasted revenue and profit to the company.
- Drive the adoption and penetration of assigned 3rd party programs / products within the company.
- Own all aspects of client relationship management with our 3rd party partner organizations.
- Communicate program / product updates to all appropriate internal stakeholders including executive level updates as required.
- Analyze and evaluate program / product performance to identify opportunities to improve performance. Drive implementation of approved program enhancements.
- Work with internal company risk management teams to complete periodic program / product re certification.
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred (will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job).
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in mortgage banking with knowledge of both loan origination's and servicing processes.
- Experience leading the implementation and management of major strategic programs or projects.
- Experience and knowledge of other financial and leading products is preferred.