The Missiles & Defense Material Program Manager (MPM) is a strong leader with a demonstrated track record of delivering outstanding supply chain performance.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and leading the material program strategies and plans, driving efforts to achieve material sales goals, and delivering efficiencies to the Tomahawk Program in Tucson, AZ. Demonstrated experience in cost account management, managing budgets, earned value reporting, and managing suppliers to aggressive schedules in a matrixed environment would be advantageous. This successful candidate will have excellent written and oral communications skills and should be able to lead efforts, including budgeting and financial management, issue and conflict resolution.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Ability to obtain final DoD Secret Clearance is required.
The MPM will work with the Tomahawk Factories to support production requirements into executable plans with Supply Chain and our suppliers. The successful candidate will have supply chain and production control experience and exhibit strong leadership skills with the ability to influence and communicate effectively across the organization. Required Education, Skills & Experience:
Desired Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Management, Supply Chain or similar is required
- At least 8 years of progressive professional experience with a combination of experience in Project, Program, Product, Finance and/or Supplier Management is required
- Earned Value Management Experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel and Power point)
- U.S. Citizenship
- Master's Degree in Business, Finance, Management, Supply Chain or similar
- Active Secret Clearance
- Earned Value Management Certification
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation), leadership abilities, and the ability to work in an IPT environment.
- Must be a self-starter, capable of achieving organizational and program objectives, and able to interface with all levels of internal management, supplier management.
- Must be able to succeed in the high stress, fast paced environment of development.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to assign the appropriate priorities to the many tasks that they will be required to perform
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.