- Designs a complete and complex framework, system or product.
- Defines processes for technical platforms, system specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware and/or software compatibility.
- Conceives system interfaces and business application prototypes.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves system design weaknesses.
- Influences the shaping of future products by contributing to the framework (architecture) used across multiple products or systems.
- Provides multi-layered technical expertise for next generation initiatives.
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, he/she uses skills tocontribute to development of company objectives and principles and toachieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Deep expertise in most technology domains (Applications, Data, Infrastructure, Operations, and Security).
- Expertise in technology trends and the relevance to business.
- Expertise in most IT business architecture areas including business process design and governance.
- Skills in directing large/complex federated teams comprised of direct reports, matrixed reports and 3rd parties.
- Large program implementation skills including risk management, projectportfolio management and the planning, reporting and directing the workof others across multiple implementation projects concurrently.
- Mentors team members of multiple teams at multiple levels.
- A track record of organization-wide change, driven by significant, innovative ideas.
- Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles.
- Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- Collaborates closely with an arbitrary number of parties from the Vantiv, its partners and industry thought leaders.
- Works independently and consults with Vantiv's executives and industry leaders on high level, complex issues.
- Typically requires a minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 8 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 5 years of experience; or equivalent experience.