PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Interfaces with business leaders and end-users from corporate departments and business areas to scope, design, implement and manage the project to deliver solutions to the business. Understanding of solutions design and implementation, including requirements definition, data acquisition processes, data modeling, process automation, escalation procedures, construction and deployment.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage projects in the execution of identified software technology solutions. Complete project level performance reviews as well as participate in the completion of annual performance reviews for employees.
- Acts as a liaison between the business and other external business partners to manage the coordination of configuration, development of business process, enhancements, and stabilization of business systems.
- Responsible for configuration of system solutions, development, training and maintenance across all application areas. Interface with all levels of users to assist in defining and implementing business process requirements.
- Responsible for compliance with relevant regulatory bodies in the execution of software projects and related business processes. In addition, assists in managing the creation of policies and procedures for the business to meet these standards.
- Research and determine best business practices to meet the goals and objectives of the business utilizing available operational and financial systems and company resources.
- Manage task schedules and issue status reports.
- Support the business in the development of system reports to manage and measure the business processes.
- Validate and document configuration, enhancements, and development.
- Influence other functional areas of the business to achieve business objectives. Facilitates meetings to resolve issues/problems.
- Establish, negotiate, and implement third Party IT Agreements for outsourced Infrastructure and Applications Support, along with vendor management.
- Create and manages detailed project plans used to drive successful project completion.
- Design, develop and implement a self-service information delivery model using portal.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 10-30% travelrequired.
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired; Advanced Degreepreferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum of 8-12years’ related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or a Master’s degree with 8years’ experience; or a PhD with 5 years’ experience; or equivalent directly related work experience
- 8-10 years experience configuring SAP modules, MM, PP, WM with QM experience desirable
- 6-8years Project Managementexperience, with excellent written and oral communication skills required
- PMP certification
- 6-8years experience with ABAP programming and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working with integration of third party applications with SAP.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, expectation management and training skills, consistently meeting the specific needs of various client groups, project teams, and target audiences
- Proficient in establishing working relationships with all levels of Management & Financial executives
- Strong experience in identifying and aligning appropriate IT functional and technical skills and resources necessary to meet strategic goals and business objectives, within prescribed timelines and budget parameters
- Solid understanding of change management and reengineering
- Experience with application development and software development life cycle methodologies
- Experienced in managing culturally diverse workforce and business environment
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally in a matrix management environment.
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross functionally in a matrix management environment.
- Excellent PC skills with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management)
- Must be able to facilitate meetings to resolve issues/problems with a win/win result.
Job ID 18000FBE