At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
The Sr. Principal Analog IC Designer is responsible for the design and development of analog/mixed signal IC circuit blocks from initial concept/specification through final verification of conformance to customer specifications.
- Candidate's background should include a minimum of 10 years of experience in CMOS circuit design, with preferred experience for SerDes, high-speed I/O, PLL, ADC, and DAC design and development
- Working knowledge of a set of common SerDes standards and their electrical requirements is a plus
- Must have a thorough understanding of jitter and signal equalization techniques
- Proficient design experience in most of the following circuit blocks: ADC, DAC, Driver; Receiver; Serializer; Deserializer; Phase Interpolator; Low jitter PLL; High Speed Clock Distribution; Bias and Bandgap; and Voltage Regulators
- Excellent problem solving skills, analog aptitude, good communication skills, and ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Position requires proficiency in using CAD tools for circuit simulation, layout, and physical verification
- Cadence tool experience, lab test experience, and design experience at >10Gbps and in
- MSEE or PhD. EE
Cadence is the global leader in software, hardware, and services that is driving the transformation of the electronic design automation (EDA) industry. This application-driven approach for creating, integrating, and optimizing designs helps customers realize Analog & Digital ICs , System-On-Chip devices, IP and complete systems at lower costs and with higher quality.
Cadence is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We're doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can't.