Req ID: 48474
Job Family: Sales
Sabre is the global leader in innovative technology that leads the travel industry. We are always looking for bright and driven people who have a penchant for technology and want to hone their skills. If you are interested in challenging work, being part of a global team, and solving complex problems through technology, business intelligence and analytics, and Agile practices - then Sabre is right for you! It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs for our airline, hotel, and travel agency customers.
This role oversees account management for key corporate booking tools including Concur, Deem and Serko. This position is responsible for implementing a sales strategy, proactively shaping the Sabre-CBT relationships with key stakeholders across the enterprise and finding new revenue upside within the existing business.
You will reach this key objective by demonstrating our core values. Core values are essential, setting the tone for our actions and guiding our direction. Our six core values are:
· Solely responsible for the achievement of Sabre business objectives for third party corporate booking tools.
· Establish trusted relationships with key sales, technology, and operations leaders across CBT organizations to foster short-term and long-term strategies to increase revenue, while lowering operating costs.
· Observes market and technology trends and develops ideas for innovative new ways to partner and expand the relationship.
· Implements best practice processes and tools for managing activities, driving maximum production.
· Collaborates across the organization and at all levels to ensure optimal performance. Works closely with Regional Leaders, Marketing, Product Management, Technology, Operations, Finance and Legal teams to ensure activities are aligned with the overall corporate strategy
· Ensures the strategic direction of the Company is implemented to maximize profit.
· 3+ years domain experience in the travel sector (agency, airline, hospitality) preferred, focused on distribution and sales strategy with proven success growing revenue and developing deep, long-term customer relationships
· 5+ years extensive commercial experience, leveraging a solution-oriented approach to selling and advanced negotiation skills in a globally-matrixed environment
· Extensive understanding of the corporate travel market landscape including competitive information, key trends, strengths, opportunities and threats
· Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams within a matrix organization with skills to drive effective decision making
· Able to challenge the status quo and current ways of operating, bringing new and innovative strategies to the team
· Exceptional communications skills. Exhibits a professional presence required to command respect both internally and externally, including the ability to present externally and potentially to Board members
· Strategic thinker with a strong commercial acumen displaying the highest ethical standards and impeccable character
· Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree is helpful.
· Location: Southlake, Texas, USA
· Travel: 25%
Sabre is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Applicants applying for a Sabre position with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact Sabre's Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sabre is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. EEO IS THE LAW
Stay connected with Sabre Careers