- Lead the compliance reporting team responsible for enterprise wide compliance data collection, aggregation, compilation and reporting for various compliance functions and management reporting
- Launch new program to build the platform for automating the data collection, aggregation, data governance, data quality controls and reporting process
- Ownership of building and maintenance of central compliance data-mart in order to facilitate automated data collection and reporting
- Lead data reporting and data analysis projects team
- Design and produce financial compliance reporting at line of business, legal entity and enterprise levels according to senior compliance management, policy and regulatory requirements and expectations. Determine appropriate inputs, presentation design, delivery media and process to produce timely, accurate and complete reports
- Design and produce metrics and executive committee reports covering data collection, data quality checks, report generation, report quality checks, report review and distribution. The position requires coordination with various teams for these activities
- Independently work with internal and external datasets and participate in the development of compliance reports and compliance reporting solutions, provide analytical project management support for assigned area
- Interpret findings, prepare standard and adhoc reports and deliver results to management and/or other leaders. Translate complex technical concepts and analyses to non-technical audience
- Able to write summary in nontechnical terms suitable for consumption within senior risk and compliance committees
- Assist with the senior management and regulatory inquiries
- Understand the relevant processes and products in assigned area and which tools, methodologies and approaches best support program execution
- Understand and execute continuous improvement model(s) to achieve operational excellence
- Provide leadership and coordination for various Risk and Compliance reporting activities
- Primarily responsible for the accuracy and quality of own work and the work of assigned project team members.
- Master’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1520 years experience preferred. Experience in compliance management, finance and technology preferred.
- 710 years experience in a risk and/or compliance reporting role preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Pro-active, have high quality standards for accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Superior analytical skills and ability to assess across large data sets to synthesize, validate, and analyze data and metrics
- Strong organizational skills and a keen aptitude for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work closely with various business / functions and build relationships at all levels
- Proven program management experience with excellent analytical/problem solving skills
- Experience working with global teams desirable
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.