At Rheem, we’re dedicated to bringing comfort to people’s lives. And, as a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water heating equipment, we’re innovating all-new ways to deliver just the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a more sustainable future. It’s an exciting challenge that requires a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills. From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join Rheem, and help shape the future of products that impact people’s lives—every day.
The Senior Pricing Manager will be responsible for overseeing pricing strategy.
This position will serve our Air Conditioning Division in Lewisville, TX
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Engage in competitive intelligence, collecting and analyzing information on market trends and conditions, gage anticipated demand, and use the information to develop pricing strategies.
- Provide direct supervision over the pricing department. Provide performance feedback, coaching and mentoring.
- Work with Product Management to develop pricing strategies and objectives consistent with divisional marketing and product line strategies.
- Coordinate annual pricing efforts and other pricing changes (i.e., special programs, market revisions, etc.) and effectively communicate those pricing updates on a timely basis to internal and external customers.
- Develop and utilize tools to track pricing performance and the impact of specific changes in price on margins and profitability levels.
- Record and analyze the results of Quotes and Competitive Requests to ensure their consistency with overall pricing and marketing strategies.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Finance, or Engineering (MBA preferred)
- 7-10 years of work experience in Pricing/Revenue Management
- 2-4 years of Supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a matrix team environment
- Highly effective analytical and decision making skills.
- Ability to define a problem, collect the related data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to instruct and educate direct reports on pricing policies and procedures.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and company presentations as well as respond to inquiries or complaints from customers.