$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for navigating all internal resources required to accurately and concisely develop customer pricing, understanding cost to serve modeling, as well as the collection, analysis, and reporting of sales related data in an effort to continue supporting improved sales performance. The development and tracking of target sales metrics and markets within the pricing umbrella will be key to enhance the understanding of the business and improve overall business decisions.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
• Charter NEX Films strives to reduce the impact that our internal film manufacturing operations have on the environment through sustainable practices and source reduction initiatives.
• Work with a company that values safety, integrity, collaboration, accountability and results.
• A management structure that knows how to balance building and running a company while also taking care of their employees
• Collect, analyze, evaluate and report data in order to make effective pricing decisions
• Ability to understand overall business financial and production components that impact cost and price
• Support the sales team's performance metrics, including overseeing customer segmentation as well as other initiatives as needed
• Working with the CRM system (Salesforce) to complete sales reporting across multiple plant locations
• Assist with annual sales planning process
• Scenario modeling to support supply agreement and rebate negotiation as well as pricing decisions
• Customer price grid management
• Special projects as needed
• Requires travel up to 20% of the time
• Strong financial background considered a plus
• Comprehensive analytical skills
• Experience with financial modeling, demonstrated analytical and statistical problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Excel: creating formulas, pivot tables, macros, dashboards, charts, etc.
• Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
• Must respect and maintain confidentiality of data
Desired Experience and Traits:
• Previous experience with blown film and/or cast film company is highly desired
• 5+ years of professional experience related to pricing or finance
• A natural aptitude for mathematics and statistics
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or another related field
• Completive compensation package
Valid Through: 2019-9-20