Sr. Pre Sales Solution Architect
Leading Nationwide VAR of Cisco, EMC, NetApp, Microsoft, and VMware is seeking a Technical Pre Sales Solutions Architect.
Experience with Data Center Infrastructure solutions is a must. Cisco, EMC, VMware, Netapp, HP, etc
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
· Provide senior level pre-salessupport to Sales Executives on enterprise IT related opportunities. Build and deliver an engaging product demonstration tailored to customer objectives. As needed demonstrate knowledge of competitor's products and position successfully against the competition.
· Assess customer needs, explain and propose high level architectures and appropriate technology solutions. Address the majority of technical questions concerning customization, integration, and general feature / functionality of products.
· Sell the value of the professional services organization and provide accurate estimates for consulting services including the quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement projects.
· Work closely with Sales Executives to generate opportunities through planning and delivering IT marketing/training events.
· Partner with vendor sales representatives to engage and demonstrate value.
· Drive services business by developing customer relationships and obtain additional consulting assignments at existing accounts.
· Identify and cultivate leads in current and newly identified accounts. Work closely with Sales Executives to develop and close deals.
· Take responsibility and ownership for the IT solution architecture, technical, and all deliverables related to a pre-sales opportunity.
· Work with delivery team to create and kick-off a project plan ensuring all roles are staffed properly.
· Conduct periodic status checks with customers and team to assess progress against the schedule.
· Train users for the purpose of expanding business relationships.
· Keep abreast of new developments from partners and competition to provide competitive responses.
· Assist Sales Representatives in tracking active clients' potential interest in new products and solutions available, and assist in developing company responses to competitive threats.
· Assist in identifying and evaluating technology, tools and products to be incorporated into solution offerings.
· Act as escalation point for post-sales and post implementation support issues.
· Understand and adhere to all confidentiality and security policies
· Ensure time is entered into project accounting system in a timely manner
· Flexibility to travel as business dictates