Sr Pre-Sales Check Point Engineer
Why Work at Zensar?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunity to work for a global organization and a team of colleagues fueled by collaboration.
If you?re looking for a workplace where associates realize and contribute to their full potential, are recognized for the impact they make, and enjoy the company of the people they work with, then you?ve come to the right place! Over the last few years we have taken significant steps towards making Zensar- a Great Place to Work and thereby measure associate engagement. Freedom to plan and execute your work and a collaborative work environment with supportive and diverse teams give associates a good work life balance and excellent opportunities at Zensar.
Zensar Technologies is a global digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries in their Digital Transformation journey. A technology partner of choice, backed by strong track-record of innovation; credible investment in Digital solutions; assertion of commitment to client?s success, Zensar ?s comprehensive range of digital and technology services and solutions enable its customers to achieve new thresholds of business performance. Zensar, with its experience in delivering excellence and superior client satisfaction through myriad technology solutions, is uniquely positioned to help them surpass challenges around running their existing business most efficiently, helping in their legacy transformation, and planning for business expansion and growth through innovative and digital ways.
As part of Zensar?s Cloud and Infrastructure Services (CIS) business unit, our Cybersecurity Solutions and Services group provides a team of highly qualified and experienced security experts who provide innovative cybersecurity solutions and services that enable leading companies worldwide to optimize, secure, manage and support their mission-critical infrastructure. Zensar partners with customers to deliver solutions that improve the availability, reliability and performance of their data center, network and securityinfrastructure. Using its multi-shore capabilities, Zensar Technologies combines expert consulting, integration and support services with world-class customer service to help IT organizations reduce costs, increase efficiencies and manage risk in the data center.
Zensar?s Managed Security Services
There is high demand for smarter and more responsive managed security services to defend today?s rapidly evolving threatlandscape. Responding to these risks requires smarter, intelligence-driven solutions that focus on maximizing resource effectiveness and minimizing damage incurred. Zensar?s Managed Security Services offer industry-leading tools, processes, technology and expertise including a team of vulnerability and security researchers to help secure your information assets with 24x7 coverage. Our Managed Security Services are designed to serve as an extension of your security team. Our experienced security professionals provide the essential expertise and infrastructure your organization needs.
Senior Pre-Sales Engineer ? Zensar Cybersecurity Solutions and Services
Senior Sales Engineers will support a sales team in new client acquisition and revenue growth within existing clients. Senior Sales Engineers will report to the VP and Head of Solution Design Center (SDC). Senior Sales Engineers will deliver product presentations and demonstrations internally and externally on all relevant Zensar solutions. They will coordinate with Sales Leadership to ensure that Zensar solutions are timely, appropriate and supported by strong sales tools.
- Engage in advanced securityarchitecture discussion with clients and prospective clients
- Present Zensar?s solutions and services from a technical and business perspective
- Perform demonstrations of Zensar?s technology
- Analyze client needs and design/scope solutions accordingly
- Act as primary point of escalation of technical issues for the Sales team in which you support
- Provide training and guidance to Sales department
- Be a subject matter expert in one of more Zensar?s solutions
* Check Point Certified Security Expert or equivalent
* Minimum of 3+ years enterprise level experience designing, configuring, and managing securityinfrastructure devices such as firewalls, SSL VPNs, secure web gateways, IPSs, application firewalls, etc.
* Proven experience with Check Point's NextGen firewall suite
* Ability to demonstrate and present solid networking and securityexperience to customers and partners is required
* Ability to clearly relay technical knowledge to both technical and non-technical people, written and verbally
* Experience in information gathering, planning, and execution of large and complex networksecurity projects such as migrations and/or upgrades is an absolute requirement
* Experience in a pre and/or post-sales consulting position is preferred but not necessary
* BS degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, etc.) or equivalent work experience
* Self-motivated, attitude of ownership, and a strong desire to learn
* Customer service skills, communication skills, and a positive attitude
* Excellent written and verbal communication is essential
* Attention to detail, comprehensive problem and troubleshooting skills
* Ability to work well under pressure and within time constraints
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
* Ability to develop and work within standard processes
* Ability to travel up to 30%