This team member will be responsible for media relations, communications and content development to support Sharecare’s growing enterprise business, including the Gallup-Sharecare Well-Being Index. Reporting directly to the SVP of Corporate Communications, the Sr. PR Specialist will be responsible for leveraging subject matter expertise, data and insights, and case studies to position Sharecare as the leader in digital health. This role will focus on media relations, internal and external communications, and speakers bureau management, and work closely with various departments, including Marketing, Analytics, Research and Sales.
- Cultivate relationships with key national and trade press to support Sharecare’s leadership position in digital health
- Write press releases and supporting materials for major population health related initiatives, including new customer wins, product announcements and each new release of the Gallup-Sharecare Well-Being Index
- Develop end-to-end PR campaigns for each major announcement, including identifying and briefing key spokespersons, coordinating and managing media interviews, and compiling resulting coverage reports
- Manage inbound press inquiries and speaker requests
- Coordinate internal communications for all major announcements and campaigns for population health
- Partner with Analytics and Research to analyze Well-Being Index data and assist in authoring reports (5-7 per year), blog posts and related content to support Sharecare’s brand and mission; and work with Marketing, Analytics and Content teams to ensure all Gallup.com articles accurately align with Sharecare’s brand, positioning and solutions, where possible
- 5+ years of media relations, corporate communications or journalism experience in corporate or agency environment, including maintaining day-to-day relationships with executives and journalists.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, PR, Journalism, or related field
- Experience in a health care setting preferred
Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Strong analytical and research skills preferred
- Self-motivated and highly organized with proven ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines, as well as be flexible with shifting priorities
Sharecare, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, equal pay, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other status protected under applicable law