This position is responsible for assisting PDL with end-to-end delivery of portfolio programs and projects to ensure successful execution and alignment with business needs; ensuring program and project performance metrics are met to deliver key business value; providing technical insight to assist with troubleshooting of delivery issues.
Required Job Qualifications:
*Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of IT experience, including experience in Project management, OR 9 years of IT experience, including experience in Project management.
*Experience or knowledge of Data Warehousing / Big Data / Analytics
* Experience or knowledge of DevOps / continuous deployment / integration process.
* Experience or knowledge with Project / portfolio management tools - MS Project / CBA / PPM / PMP.
* Experience or knowledge in SDLC / Iterative / Agile / Scrum development.
*Analytical thinking and consultative problem solving / consulting.
* Customer relationship management.
* Experience working in a highly outsourced / offshore environment.
* Program / project management.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
*Experience working in a highly outsourced / offshore environment.
*Ability to solve technical roadblocks
*Multi-level communication - from developer to VP
*Experience working with matrixed teams*Ability to influence and negotiate*Strategic planning at the program/product level
Job ID: SS-1024295