Required Skills :
Oracle, Agile, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Basic Qualifications :
Additional Skills :
Job Description :
opportunity for a Sr. PLM BA for a client in Cambridge, MA.
- Title: Sr. PLM BA
- Location: Cambridge, MA
- Duration: 1+ yearcontract
- Rate: Negotiable based on experience
- Work with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system users and stakeholders to understand and document capabilities, issues and challenges of current system and processes.
- Work with both IT and business partners to develop recommendation for system (retain or replace) and business process improvements.
- Work with Biogen SDLC to implement small and large projects. Update both project plans and documentation to maintain a validated state
- Develop and implement procedures for PLM and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
- Provide weekly status updates on progress towards deliverables and milestones.
- Strong Business Analysis skills with proven results in a regulated environment. (preferred)
- Manage across multiple business functions to gather required information and drive consensus where required.
- Escalate issues to leadership for engagement and resolution
- Participate in assessing key priorities and needs for an effective PLM system.
- Experience with Oracle Agile processes and systems. Version 9.3.1 or above, (desired)
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to drive consensus
- End to end SDLC process – required
- Experience with creating change request and working to completion- required
- Strong BA background (strong documentation skills. Communication. End to end project leading, change management is a must)
Nice to haves:
- Regulatory Experience
- Oracle PLM