Global supply management is viewed as a strategic and proactive organization responsible for NetApp and NetApp?s customer success through strategic supply planning and tactical execution. As a member of the team, you will be utilizing existing tools and developing new tools to plan the global material supply pipelines to achieve the business objectives. You will strive to achieve results in a balanced way looking at both what you achieve as well as how you achieve the results. To be successful you will be managing cross-functional relationships across a large and complex organization.
- Leverage supply planning principles to create strategic supply plans to meet key customer success metrics such as On-Time Delivery (OTD) and Standard Lead Time requirements
- Analyze customer bookings daily. Identify actions to drive with appropriate S&OP teams.
- Partner withinternal groups in the allocation of constrained materials
- Provide daily and weekly supply coverage and revenue risk assessments to senior management
- Own and communicate 18-month supplier forecasts and commits and work to close gaps.
- On a monthly basis, generate weekly supply plans to achieve quarterly demand and inventory targets. Analyze and forecast expected quarterly component consumption ad supply management with the data needed to make decisions on strategic purchases
- Be a part of NPI core teams to support material supply planning to ensure successful product launches
- Plan smooth EOL transitions of material and minimize E&O by leading cross functional teams that include Ops, Finance, Product Management and fulfilment stake-holders
- Interface with EMS partners and cross-functional teams to prioritize production schedules based on product introduction, production capacity, and materials supply.
- Ensure that projects adhere to the company processes and initiate process improvements as needed.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Excellent project and program management skills.
- Quality orientation.
- Knowledge of current best in class planning software and ERP systems
- Technical skills in materials and inventory management, production scheduling, and preventive maintenance.
- Experience with developing budgets and predicting project costs.
- Proven track record of surpassing objectives and delivering exceptional results.
Responsibility and Interaction:
- This position is responsible for managing many tasks within a large group or department.
- The focus of this role is on business and its implication.
- The potential impact of decisions made by this individual will be mostly operational with some financial.
- This individual will apply attained experience and knowledge to address issues that are diverse in scope and resolve problems through short- and mid-term planning.
- This individual must work effectively with Staff to Vice President level and employees within and outside of their department and function.
- Limited supervision and direction is provided, as this individual can operate and drive results and set priorities independently.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert.
- To be successful, this individual must demonstrate favorable results through regular leadership and influencing others.
- A minimum of 5years of experience as an individual contributor in a similar role
- A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree is required, or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.