Position Specific Description
NextEra Energy (NEE) is seeking an experienced individual to be part of the Engineering & Technical Services (E&TS) team that provides technical support in the area of cyber security and NERC CIP compliance for the non-Nuclear Generating Fleet. Position will report to a Network Security Technical Services Manager, under the Controls and Network Security Fleet Team, and will reside in Juno Beach, Florida. Individual would provide cyber security support for the development of network & control system solutions, site troubleshooting, response to cyber events and life cycle projects.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
Employees in this role have responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments. This involves exploration of subject area, definition of scope, selection of areas for investigation, and development of novel concepts.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Plans and develops engineering projects concerned with unique or controversial complexities which have important impact on major company programs
• Acts as technical liaison to individuals within and outside the organization with responsibility to act independently regarding technical matters pertaining to individual's field
• Completes assignments given in broad terms concerning general objectives and limitations
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• Bachelor's - Engineering
• Experience:5+ years
• Supervisor/Management Experience:0+ years