Sr. Performance Tester - Moncton Networking Event
We offer the opportunity to work with Canada’s largest Information Technology Outsourcing and Management Consulting Company with a true global presence in a fast-paced and energetic atmosphere where your personal and professional growth is accelerated by your desire and sense of commitment. CGI’s continuous growth is a testament to the confidence clients place in them and to the dedication of their professionals. At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability. Members at CGI are building their own company – in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients – and for members; that’s why an astounding 90 percent of them are CGI shareholders.
We're expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
Join us for an exclusive networking event in Moncton on April 24.
? Explore current and future opportunities with CGI
? Meet directly with hiring managers and our Moncton leadership team
? Experience why CGI was named as a Top Employer in 2018 and a certified as a Great Place to Work in Canada
? Indulge in food and beverages
? Experience our commitment
Register by applying to this position and acknowledging your attendance in the questionnaire. Once candidates apply, additional details will be supplied.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
If you are a Sr. Performance tester with 5+ years of hands on experience in JMeter or Load Runner & want to work in a dynamic Client environment by exhibiting your hands on Performance Testing skills as well as lead a Team of Junior performance testers with ample opportunities for growth, this is the moment you've been waiting for!
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Proven experience with performance testing applications using new technologies (Web UI, Web Services, ESB and database technologies)
• Experience with JMeter (mandatory), as well as one other major performance testing tools such as Load Runner or SilkPerformer
• Hands on experience with performance testing, performance tuning, stress testing & reporting on performance SLAs to Senior Management
• Prior experience coaching& mentoring junior performance engineers
• Exceptional analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Ability to work proactively with minimal supervision on multiple tasks at the same time
• Execellent communication skills with the ability to present Performance metrics to Client stakeholders including Senior Management
• Strong database tuning skills is an asset
• Strong SQL skills is required
• 5+ years of experience in Performance testing role
• 5+ years of hands on experience in JMeter
• Hands on experience on Load Runner or Sitescope would be an asset
• Experience with Quality Center and /or ALM and JIRA would be an asset
• Understanding of Software Engineering Process and RUP Requirements, Design & Test artifacts
• Strong defect management and test reporting skills
• Exposure to a wide variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools
• Strong diagnostic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills in mandatory
• Good observation skills and attention to detail are essential
Required Level of Education:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT with equivalent IT experience
Position ID: J0318-0677