We are looking for Sr. Performance Tester for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Sr. Performance Tester
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Performance testing
- Good understanding of Performance testing concepts and process
- Ability to understand nonfunctional requirements and create test.
- Expertise in developing Performance test scripts for applications or vendor products
- Expertise in designing & executing Performance test scenarios for various types of test.
- Expertise on Load runner
- Should have strong Programming skills using at least two or more protocols through HP Load runner tool or any other Performance testing tool
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different levels of stakeholders in application delivery, QA and business groups
- Must be a good in performance Strategy, Planning and, Reporting.
- Must be good in monitoring, have good understanding of performance metrics & counters
- Ability to accurately log defects escalates issues and risks, review deliverables and provide accurate reporting.
- Should be strong in analysis of performance results & report.
- Ability to work individually and with teams.
- Experience of test management tools such as QC/ALM
- HP LR certification and Exposure to Agile and Test process.
- Ability to read and understand and embellish manual scripts created by other resources
- MS office tools including excel, word, powerpoint
- Ability to think through and document ideas for value creation
- Ability to train/mentor other testers in PT