Kindly find below mention JD.
Title : Sr. Pega Developer
Location : Dallas, TX
Duration : 12 + Months
12 month contract
Resume Review, 1 Phone screen and skype
Must complete Pre Docs and Background Check prior to starting
- Background Check: County/Federal/Statewide Search - Seven (7) years every place they have lived, worked and attended school, all names provided and developed.
- Employment Verification: One (1) W-2 from each listed employer (to verify employment at that employer only, not required for each/any specific year)
- KwikScreen: Nationwide Database Search
- Education Verification: Any obtained degrees (Upon Request Only)
- Professional Credentials: License/Certification (Upon Request Only)
Additional Details Regarding this position:
- A Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline
- LSA, PSA or other certification
- Strong Experience/ reputation in PEGA Delivery
- 8years?experience as an architect
- Experience with multiple implementation or refactoring and redesigning PEGA
- Needs to be able to validate PEGA Architecture- optimize the tool and make sure tool is used to its maximum extent.
- NOT a Sr. Developer this is needs to be a TRUE Architect
They would like to see candidates LOCAL before we extend our search
Our client just purchased PEGA software, and is looking for a subject matter expert to add to their team. This person will ideally help them utilize the tool to the full potential and teach the team how to utilize the tool as well. Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing technical and architectural leadership for business process management applications with PEGA PRPC and other PEGA frameworks.
- Creating project and application architecture deliverables that are consistent with architecture principles, standards, methodologies, and best practices.
- Leading technical design sessions with the development teams, including the creation of class models, sequence diagrams, component models, etc., and detailed design specifications to ensure that architecture standards are followed.
- Applied research and development, prototyping, and vendor evaluations
- Providing support / guidance to the development teams during the analysis, development, and testing processes.
- Working with business clients and product owners to review business drivers, needs, and strategies to anticipate future business / technology needs.
- Communicating implications of architectural decisions, technology costs, benefits, and implementation requirements to business and IT Leadership.
- Defining and validating non-functional (technical) requirements, and establishing traceability between requirements and application architecture/design.
- Providing input to the development of project initiation documents including objectives, scope, approach, estimates, and deliverables, when needed.
- Working closely with Performance Engineering and our Web/InfrastructureTechnology teams on defining the deployment architecture.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Unified Modeling Language (UML), stateless distributed architectures, and designing enterprise solutions for scalability and performance.
- 3+ years of PEGA PRPC experience
- Experience in PEGA PRPC Enterprise Class structure design
- Clear understanding of event-driven and delegate-based design paradigms.
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), its principles, and patterns at enterprise level.
- Experience in data modeling techniques and knowledge and applicability of various normal forms.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of PEGA PRPC and PEGA frameworks
- Working knowledge of web-based technologies
- Java development experience
- Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services.
- A Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments