We are looking for Sr. Payroll Specialist for our client in Voorhees, NJ
Job Title: Sr. Payroll Specialist
Job Location: Voorhees, NJ
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
Someone with SAPexperience and heavy payroll processing.
Timely and accurately pay employees based on time and attendance data received from field locations, as well as process one time nonrecurring payments such as bonus, deferred compensation and severances. Other /special projects as requests.
- Ensure that Client’s payrolls are processed, completed and paid timely and accurately.
- Interface with and maintain effective working relationships with Regional HR Managers and Local Timekeepers. Ensure a high level of customer service that meets the needs and expectations of AW employees.
- Keep abreast and maintain working knowledge of all HR and Payroll policies and procedures as well as payroll systems .
- Responsible to interpret, administrator and deduct from employee payroll, all court ordered wage garnishments and or Internal Revenue levies.
- Perform at level that assists in attaining overall and team-level performance measure and goals
- 3-5years payroll related experience paying 5 plus employees in a multi-state fast paced environment
- High school diplomarequired; associates degree preferred
- Some flexibility with hours. 8am or 9am start time. 40 hours a week. There is potential for OT, especially on Mondays/Tuesdays (payroll processing days).
- 3-5years payroll related experience paying 5 plus employees in a multi-state fast paced environment.
- Looking for a seasoned candidate; experience with time and attendance is key.
- Also looking for garnishment experience.
- Candidate needs to be a self-starter with strong communication skills.
- Looking for candidates who have processed payroll for a large volume of employees
- Strong Excel skills. SAPrequired. JDE would be helpful.