The Sr. PayrollReporting and Analytics Administrator leads the team responsiblescheduling and executing standard reports, producing custom reports, and developing ad hoc queries to meet the information needs of the organization.
This includes supervising a PayrollReporting and Tax Analyst as well as any temporary labor force and vendors required to deliver complete, accurate, and timely payrolls for the business.
The Sr. PayrollReporting and Analytics Administrator analyzes reports and data to develop actionable insights for Payroll Operations management and business leaders.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a reliable and collaborative team member, partnering with otherpayrollassociates and functional business partners to achieve desired results.
- Function as the lead Subject Matter Expert with regard to all reporting and analytics produced through the time and payroll systems.
- Supervise a PayrollTax and Reporting Analyst as well as any additional temporary labor force, as required. Balance the workload for the team and adjust assignments as necessary for business continuity and customer service.
- Coach, develop, and mentor team members to build and continuously improve capacity and capability of the organization.
- Comply with all audit requirements and internal control standards; provide accurate supporting documentation as needed.
- Own and ensure all payroll account reconciliations are completed.
- Partner with the Managed Services provider to troubleshoot reports, as needed. Work with the Managed Services provider to produce any reporting that cannot be independently generated in house due to security permissions, configuration, or system limitations.
- Develop and maintain SLAs and metrics from time and payroll systems and processes.
- Support the Global Data Management System and partner with Director, Global Payroll Operations to produce enterprise-wide payrollreporting.
- Support special projects and acquisitions with data and reporting.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to define reporting needs and troubleshoot any reporting/data issues.
- Oversee that Tax Support and Administration processes and work with the Managed Services provider to ensure all tax information is report and filed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Partner with Treasury on payroll funding and escheatment management.
Education: Foundational, formal, and on-the-job education and training --
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Information Technology related field; or, equivalent combination of work experience and education.
- Familiarity with ADP GlobalView and SuccessFactors HR strongly preferred.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) or Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC) designation from the American Payroll Association preferred.
Position Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- 7-10 years of utilizing and supporting payroll systems.
- Deep expertise in developing reports, analyzing data, and producing actionable insights.
- Skilled in data visualization and ability to present data in a manner that conveys information appropriate to the target audience (e.g., data for Payroll team, analytics for HR, executive dashboards and presentations, etc.)
- Ability to build and lead a team with diverse skills, interests, and abilities to foster productive workplace relationships and a unified team environment.
- Must be comfortable and skilled at working in an interdependent team environment that is dynamic, fast-paced, and deadline-driven.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritize and multitask; must be able to balance competing priorities and assist team members in setting priorities.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with advanced Excel proficiency.
- Flawless attention to detail and exceptional verbal, and written communication skills.
- Able to manage workplace relationships with various stakeholders; Proactive in resolving issues with employees, businesses and other departments. Experience working on cross-functional and cross-departmental teams to achieve common goals.
- Experience managing vendor relationships including escalation of issues and holding vendors accountable to service level agreements while maintaining productive relationships.
- Ability to research, understand and apply federal, state and local regulations relating to payroll, labor, and employment taxlaws and the implications for system configuration and integrations.
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes with vendor relationships, system updates, policies, etc.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible work hours to ensure payrolldeadlines are met.
- Strong analytical skills and attentiveness to detail.
- Integrity and trustworthiness specific to confidentiality and privacy of employee information. Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality of all payroll records.
Req Id 62061