As an essential member of the DTC Acquisition Team, the Sr. Pay-Per-Click Manager (e-Commerce) is responsible for driving and implementing customer acquisition strategy through various pay-per-click marketing channels: Google Adwords, Display Networks and Facebook.
The position will have 1-2 direct reports who manage the day-to-day activities of Facebook and the Google Generic & Display campaigns. All otherchannels will need to be personally managed by the Senior Direct of Acquisition (maybe delegated at a later date).
The position is a full-time position with a minimum required commitment of 40 hours per week during our normal business hours, Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the day-to-day marketing activities for Google Adwords Brand, Shopping and Retargeting campaigns.
- You will be optimizing campaigns at the ground level.
- Daily reporting on all active campaigns in our proprietary ROI system
- Monitor PPC trends and techniques to identify new opportunities and allow for marketing growth
- Proactively research to find new targets for acquisition sales growth
- Develop testing strategies in order to improve conversion value and KPIs
- Collaborate with Content and Design teams to execute strategy
- Build effective display marketing efforts based on keyword, placement, topic, audience, demographic and interests
- Manage our Google Product Listing Ads to create new sales opportunities in both the shopping feed and at top of page
- Developing remarketing strategies for acquiring lost customers and lost revenue opportunities
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Google Adwords experience in optimizing online conversions. Must be hands-on experience within the last 3 years.
- Must have managed a $50-$100K per month Google Adwords budget
- A minimum of 4+ years' experience with Google AdSense ads including creating and managing a diverse array of campaigns, A/B tests and analysis
- Must have managed at least 1 direct report for a minimum of one years
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and other analytics programs
- Campaign optimization experience at the ground level
- Proficiency with Microsoft office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Good working knowledge of HTML coding
- Good writing and communications skills. A good sense of design is a plus.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills including KPI development, measuring performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Must be highly organized, analytical and have high attention to detail
- E-commerceexperience in PPC (Google Ad Words) having managed larger budgets.
Hands-on Google Adwords experience, related to optimizing for online conversions. Hands on experience must be within last 3 years.
Must have managed at least one direct report, for minimum a year.
Req Number MAR-18-00005