The Senior Manager, Partner Marketing is responsible for driving consumer awareness and demand for Zelle® through member financial institutions and resellers. This position will assist in the development of the B2C partner marketing strategies, and work closely with both internal cross-functional teams and partners’ marketing teams to ensure execution and consistency. The Senior Manager, Partner Marketing for Zelle role will develop, execute, and track the success of B2C partner marketing campaigns among top-tier FI partners and resellers.
- Helps develop and execute the partner marketing strategy for B2C and other emerging channels (i.e., Small Business, Disbursements).
- Assists in the development and ongoing updates of consumer marketing content toolkit for Financial Institutions to ensure consistent messaging and drive solution awareness.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including marketing teams, legal, compliance, regulatory, finance, and sales.
- Acts as key marketing contact for onboarding new partners to Zelle, including working with partners to coordinate public relations, social media, and marketing plans.
- Spearhead projects that support channel goals of maintaining partner engagement and creating a scaleable service model.
- Serves as subject matter expert for data asset management tool including leading updates, building templates and rolling out new content.
- Facilitates brand reviews with partners and Early Warning’s brand strategy team to ensure consistent messaging and branding
- Evaluates effectiveness of partner marketing activities and recommends actions to improve performance.
- Support the company’s commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience working for either a start-up or high-growth organization.
- Results-driven, self-motivated, organized, proactive, collaborative and able to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Excellent cross-functional team player that can excel at both strategy and execution.
- Previous experience managing relationships with varying levels of seniority, creating successful marketing programs and go to market strategies for partnership
- High level of personal and professional integrity, sensitivity and confidentiality.
- Financial services or fintech marketing experience a plus
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow instructions and perform other related duties as assigned by their supervisor.