We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
The Senior Partner Account Manager - CSP will:
- Manage a focused Channel based 'Book of Business'
- Develop and manage critical, complex, highly visible, Partner accounts. Co-ordinates, where appropriate, with relevant groups within Citrix and the broader Field.
- Represent Citrix at the C Level, inclusive of driving Net New Product growth through the CSPs 'Go to Market' Strategy
- Develop strategic plan for partner relationships to drive pipeline and exceed net new partner-sourced quota (including Sales VPs, Channel Leadership and Marketing)
- Manage the day to day running of the business; conduct regular pipeline management, portfolio planning, sales coaching, forecasting and QBRs
- Align and manage the associated complexity re launching Citrix based 'finished products' to market (inclusive of business planning, branding, marketing, sales alignment, Product Management) to achieve in year financial objectives
- Orchestrate resources to support partner and help strengthen relationships with Citrix including: ensuring all Citrix sales teams and system engineers are engaged and providing appropriate deal support; organizing training; ensuring participation in marketing and partner strategy programs
- Drive sales execution through partner by enabling and influencing (enable, co-sell, etc.)
- Monitor and provide insight into named partners' business and technical service capability, financial results, and investment in selling Citrix products and services
- Drive development of partner services offerings to support Citrix & increase profitability
- Representation and presentations at partner events in territory
- Strong ability to build and leverage relationships with partners as well as internal area managers, field sales, SEs, inside sales and marketing teams
- Planning and financial skills including business planning and knowledge of the partner ecosystem including pipeline management and forecasting
- Understanding of partner economics, business models and motivations for customer success
- Ability to communicate value proposition in terms of understanding of both partners' and customers' business needs
- Ability to engage, excite, influence and coordinate both partners and Citrix functions even though they are not under his/her direct control
- Outstanding communication skills – written, oral and facilitation
- Experience in pipeline building with partners including planning, gaining senior sponsorship, delivering training, sales coaching and timely execution/follow-up
- Prospecting and sales skills – assist partners drive new opportunities
- Ability to problem solve – balancing both strategic and immediate needs
- Be a key contributor and leader with Citrix sales team and region
- Demonstrated track record of recruiting, training, coaching, motivating and retaining a successful group of partners
- Strong understanding and proficiency managing to a matrixed organization
- Self-starter, requiring minimal supervision
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience managing a 'Book of Business' either as a PAM, or strategic partner relationship manager role in a high-tech environment with a demonstrated track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology and delivery of Service Based solutions
- Extensive account management experience, preferably with some experience managing large and / or strategic accounts
- A demonstrated understanding of the Service Provider business model inclusive of launching 'finished Product' to drive revenue and market share capture
What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you're in sales, we'll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.