$80K — $100K *
Under the supervision of the Senior Counsel, the paralegal’s task is to ensure consistent management of all litigation matters and certain compliance matters.
Under the supervision of the Senior Counsel:
• Administer Exterro Software for the coordination, preservation, gathering and review of physical documents and electronically stored information; prepare document preservation notices; issue legal holds; work closely with the IT department and external vendors on related projects as necessary.
• Maintain Legal Tracker matter status and scheduling; help prepare quarterly litigation update
• Develop, update and maintain investigation guidelines/SOPs including templates for interviews and reports.
• Assist with maintenance of litigation materials and documents, as needed.
• Assist in the coordination and administration of global litigation practice group.
• Assist with compliance and legal investigations by, among other things, gathering and organizing documents, analyzing data, interviewing witnesses and preparing reports and presentations.
• Perform appropriate legal research to support litigation and compliance programs
• Ability to draft responses to various administrative agencies such as the EEOC, NYDHR (as necessary)
• Selects and creates schedule for ongoing compliance training for all employees and managers.
• Coordinates compliance training for other functions to remain up-to-date on current compliance topics and trends.
• Periodically reviews and updates the Code of Conduct to ensure current and relevant guidance to employees as part of the Corporate Compliance Program.
• Prepares policies and procedures covering legal and compliance issues; takes an active role in projects to implement new or revised policies and procedures.
• Performs benchmarking and other analyses and assist with projects to implement compliance best practices.
• Researches and resolves possible conflicts of interest disclosures.
• Other duties related to management of the litigation and/or compliance programs, as assigned
Good commitment to integrity and professionalism, and passion for excellence
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, minority status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any characteristic protected by law.
In order to be considered for this position candidates are required to submit an application for employment through our career site, be at least 18 years of age, willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
Valid through: 8/24/2020
$80K — $100K
27 days ago