- Own and complete process-related projects that may/may not include changing hardware to improve process results
- Plan, execute, and analyze results of design of experiments
- Plan, execute, and analyze chemistry marathons and process aspects of HW & SW marathons
- Resolve process scale-up issues
- Plan, execute, and analyze customer demos
- Help resolve customer technical issues via lab experiments and by on-site troubleshooting
- Create, file, and presenting papers and patents on the cutting-edge technology
- Manage projects that change hardware to improve process results
- Work with Chemical and component vendors to improve process quality
- Lead process 8D’s stemming from customer issues
- Develop next gen tool requirements/roadmap
- Able to work independently as well as in teams
- Able to design and analyze experiments through statistical software packages such as JMP
- Diligent in recording all aspects of experiments and their results in a manner that is easily shareable with other team members for future review and analysis (i.e., well organized)
- Able to summarize pertinent data in PowerPoints and be able to present those results clearly
- Able to lead a small team to complete a project
- Flexible to change and open to performing tasks that might not be central to their normal role
- Prefer someone that has real process experience with Semitool Raider tools, Applied Materials iECP or SlimCell tools, Novellus Sabre tools, or other competitor electrochemical plating tool
Chinese, German, or Koreanlanguage skillspreferred. 10-15%/year oftravel isrequired
Education and Experience
- BS in Chemical/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science or related technical discipline, and 10+ years directly related experience, or equivalent.
- MS in Chemical/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science or related technical discipline, and 7+ years directly related experiencepreferred, or equivalent.
- Previous work experience: process engineeringexperience in a development or manufacturing environment.