Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience with Oracle EBS modules.
- At-least 2 EBS SCM implementation
- Strong with SCM Business Processes and a sound understanding of all Oracle SCM modules.
- Should have experience and knowledge of inter-dependency between all SCM modules.
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to - be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Hands on Application Configuration knowledge and experience a must
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Great communication and presentation skills to be able to interact with business stakeholders and drive outcomes.
Role and Responsibility:
- Analyze business requirements of assigned customers and/or project(s)
- System Design, Configuration & ongoing application support
- Gather, Analyze requirements for enhancements and development.
- Liaison with Client team & business and extended project teams
- Participate in Change Management and Approval processes