Job ID: KAV002063
SDS recognizes the innovation and energy of its employees with competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including medical/dental/vision, retirement plan, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
The Sr. Oracle e-Business Suite Developer is responsible for coding, testing, debugging, documenting, implementing and maintaining software applications for Oracle Manufacturing and Financials modules. He/She analyzes requirements, and maintains, tests and integrates application components. As part of the development team, he/she will predominantly be involved in building business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications across Dental businesses. The ideal candidate will stretch their skills and grow his/her careers as a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with the established specifications and business requirements in order to deliver business value.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Develop and customize Oracle reports, forms, and Oracle workflows to meet business requirements.
- Design, develop, and test custom extensions (packages, functions, procedures, and triggers), and APIs.
- Work with end users and functional analysts to capture and document business requirements.
- Write and maintain technical specifications.
- Provide technical expertise necessary to support daily operations in Oracle Applications.
- Develop personalization for Oracle forms, ADF, and OA Framework forms
- Help in designing and deploying integration API to connect Oracle EBS with third party applications. Deploy and maintain Applications/Systems.
- Represents EBS Development team at least one of business projects.
- Lead small team of junior developers and mentor them.
- Open to occasional travel within US and globally as needed.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired in Computer Science or hard science studies.
- Certification: Computer Science, Computer Science Applications, EBS Developer, MS Project Management, a plus.
- 7+ years of experienceworking with Oracle e-Business Suite:
- Worked on Oracle R12 upgrade projects, Oracle EBS Integration Project.
- Worked in Oracle e-Business suite integrated with Oracle SOA environment Experience.
- Experienced creating Oracle SOA Suite Servers installing Complete SOA Suite and Configuration.
- 12.1+ or higher version preferred.
- 5+ years’ experienceworking with Oracle Applications involving Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Manufacturing, WIP, Finance and I-Store etc.
- 5+ years of experience working as a senior/lead developer:
- Experienced in technologies like JAVA/J2EE, JSP, PL/SQL, SQL, Shell Script, XML, Web Services.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Application Server, JBoss and Weblogic servers.
- Expertise in Integrating 3rd Party applications like Credit Card Gateways, Concur, Workday etc.
- Conducted many CRP’s with the client.
- 3+ experience in different frameworks provided by Oracle Applications like Oracle Application Framework (OAF), ADF and JTF Frameworks.
- Worked on Customization, Extension and Personalization in OAF.
- Knowledgeable on tools like JDeveloper, Oracle Workflow, Oracle Reports, XML Publisher and Eclipse.
- Exposure in CSS, JQuery and Bootstrap for UI Development.
- Strong Client Handling and Interpersonal Skills
- Health care industry experiencepreferred.
- Experienced working in Agile methodology and exposure to SCRUM process.
- Effective written and oral communication skills and ability to interface with (internal) Clients.