Job Duties and Responsibilities Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Sr. Oracle Database Administrator/Engineer to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
As a Senior Principal Database Administrator/Engineer (Oracle) you will solve hard problems surrounding the processing, analyzing and visualization of data from disparate systems. You will work on a team of motivated and intelligent engineers solving important problems for our country.
A qualified candidate will perform the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
• Oracle 11G and 12C database development, architecture, and administration.
• Development of new schema, models, and 2nd tier models for 100 TB size databases.
• Experience processing data, and a well rounded stable of other technical skills that help solve problems.
• Working with a variety of database components or hardware such as ASM, Rack, Grid, RMAN, and Oracle Exadata appliances.
Security Clearance Requirement:
Active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required.
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.
• Experience with oracle is required.
• Oracle 11G database development on very large data sets.
• Experience with distributed database environments such as Exadata.
• Experience with other database types SQLServer, DB2, Hadoop.
• PL/SQL creation and tuning.
• Experience with the creation of data warehousing and 2nd tier data models.